"Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something."
— Unknown (via sapphiretemplo)
12 hours ago · 17,770 notes
"It was like walking into heaven and being told you can’t stay."
— I miss you (via verschluesselt)
12 hours ago · 3,623 notes
"I am a very private person, yet I am an open book.
If you don’t ask…I won’t tell."
— (via haileymr)
12 hours ago · 182,260 notes
"1.Text her back as soon as you see her messages
2. Don’t lie to her
3. Don’t let her fall asleep without telling her you love her
4. Don’t let her fall asleep mad
5. Don’t make stupid mistakes
6.Call her and say you love her at least once a week
7.If you can both work your schedules around a skype date then do it
8. Plan to visit her
9. Don’t get mad at her for dumb things
10. If you have a reason to be upset with her then talk about it & work it through
11. Listen to her,anything she says is important
12. Remind her of how beautiful she looks when she smiles
13. Don’t build walls between you two
14. Trust her enough to tell her how you really feel
15. Make her remember she’s yours every time you kiss her
16. Long distance is a test & it’s up to you to get that A+
17. Show her songs/poems/anything that reminds you of her
18. Call her baby,babe,sweetie,beautiful etc. all the time
19. Don’t break her heart
20. Hold her hand in public no matter who is looking
21. Make love to her as if it was the first and last time
22. Don’t take her for granted
23.Be spontaneous when you take her out
24. Hold her tight when she cries
25. Love her with every breath of your existence"
— This is how you keep her. (via im-simply-me)
12 hours ago · 9,420 notes
"Everyone wants to fall in love
But no one expects to fall out of it
The two go hand in hand,
Just as we used to."
— Please don’t make me fall for you (via place0fperfecti0n)
12 hours ago · 460 notes